Fear not! We are NOT asking for a donation of any kind, but we do need your help.
Because this is a low-cost, passion-project built solely out of the desire to help US expat missionaries and other limited-income expats deal with the many financial hurdles we face, we would so appreciate your help in the following ways:
1. Spread the word: Tell every US expat you know about this blogsite. We have no budget for advertising, so you are our advertising! We can’t help people who don’t know we exist.
- Click LIKE, TWEET, EMAIL, SHARE, etc. on every page you appreciate
- If you are on Facebook, please go to the Vagabond Finances page and “LIKE” it, “INVITE” others to Like it, and SHARE a post or two
- Similarly, you could “FRIEND” our webmaster and primary blogger who goes by “Mark Mason” and “Suggest” him to friends who are US expats
2. Contribute Content: You don’t have to be an expert to tell your experience in buying a home, adding outside income while on the field, finding a cheaper college, or saving money on credit cards.
- Write an article in your name or under a pen name. Write to Mark Mason on our site or on Facebook to tell him what you’re working on
- Comment at the end of our posts and on our Facebook page. Even if it is just to say, “Great idea!” or “Interesting. Thanks!”, it still helps
And thank you for your interest, your support, and for not “making us beg”!
“Mark Mason & Co.”