US Expat Investment Management and Financial Planning, Thun Financial
This event is over now. It was truly remarkable, enlightening, and…well…a bit frightening.
David Kuenzi writes by email:
Dear Mark [and all Vagabonds are welcome!],
Please join us for our U.S. Expat Investment Management and Financial Planning webinar. Successful investing for Americans abroad has been complicated in recent years by the tax and regulatory implications of FATCA. This live webinar provides a detailed analysis of the challenges facing American investors and puts forth our approach to efficient, compliant long-term wealth management and financial planning for American expatriates.
- Use of retirement accounts both in the U.S. and abroad (IRAs, 401ks, foreign pensions, etc.)
- Investing strategies, asset allocation
- Tax planning across multiple jurisdictions
- Impact of FATCA, U.S. citizenship based taxation and other regulations
- Cross-border estate planning
- College savings plans in the U.S.
- Charitable giving
- Currency management
REGISTRATION: To participate, please click here
The Webinar will take place at the following local times on Tuesday, August 28, 2018:
1:00 pm London || 9:00 am Sao Paulo
2:00 pm Zurich || 8:00 pm Hong Kong
3:00 pm Moscow || 8:00 pm Singapore
4:00 pm UAE || 9:00 pm Tokyo
8:00 am New York || 7:00 am Chicago
The presentation will last about an hour and a question and answer session will immediately follow. As always, if you are unable to join, feel free to request a replay.
We look forward to having you join us!